Thursday 27 October 2011

Diploma, DONE.

Assalamualaikum 


i'm taking a diplOma prOgramme. which is course that is nOt a crOss in my mind when i'm strt to apply UPU. never a crOss. bcOz i'm tooooo dreaming to be a TEACHER, or NURSE. SIGH =.=' really want to be tht. u KNOW what? act, nOt all what we want, we can gOt it. understand? soo,when i gOt this diplOma course, Im just smile n carry on it. and, ALHAMDULILLAH, without any interest at all n with the 0 level, i'm finished my diplOma on time n nOt repeating the subject. ALHAMDULILLAH AGAIN :')


while taking a scroll frOm vice cancelOr *a lil bit nervous u know :)

with my belOved mum that always stand behind me.tenkiu mummy :')

this what i gOt fOr all my effOrt n wOrkhard in 3years  :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL STUDENTS WHO HVE GRADUATE!

now im on DEGREE PROGRAMME, wish me a best of luck to finish it in next year INSYAALLAH :)

 DIPLOMA?Im done. DEGREE?coming soon.
KBYE ~

Terima Kasih, datang lagi 

2 comments: