Thursday 2 February 2012

Our 6th Anniversary.

Assalamualaikum 

(^_^)


1 Feb 2006 ~ 1 Feb 2012

First of all, really grateful to ALLAH SWT. Alhamdulillahhhhh, ya Allah. Its been 6 years we're together, lots of joy, tears, and many things up & down we're facing together, feels together. 1 February is been our special date for every yearsss. I LOVE FEBRUARY because there is 2 thinggs. OUR ANNIVERSSARY & HIS BIRTHDAY :))

What a lucky, this years we're celebrating together , on 1st feb, actual date. Like previous yearsss,  its like, before OR after the 1st feb, never on 1st feb. How sad :'( ... But this yearsss, 2012 alhamdulillah, he comesss  to suprisinggg me, but its turn to me suprising himm. Kah kah kah ... Im rushing back to my house that night, just want to see him! OH how excited me. Ngehehehehe


How we celebrating on it? ITS SECRETSS AND NOT A GRAND CANDLE LIGHT DINNER WHATSOEVER. :))

Thanks for being with me along this 6 yearsss, all your supported, your spirit, your timee, n everythinggs. Hoping Allah will bless us n our relationship and make our planning is run smoothly, Aminnnn!


MUHAMMAD SHARULNIZAM SHARI, I love you here after, now and forever because of ALLAH SWT , and until JANNAH, INSYAAALAH :')


Kbaii.
Terima Kasih, datang lagi.



No comments:

Post a Comment